Mosaik Pieces is Mosaik Strategiesí Newsletter, sent to subscribers six times annually. If you would like to continue to receive the Mosaik Pieces newsletter, please subscribe.
Spring I 2007
Posted: January 2nd, 2008 00:00
In This Edition:
- Retailers Supporting a Cause Find Bottom Line Success
- Are You Wasting Resources Pursuing Corporate Sponsorships?
- The Small Shop: Assessments Maximize Your Success
- What's your Brand of Involvement?
- Is My Program Working?
New Year 2007 Edition
Posted: April 11th, 2007 23:14
In This Edition:
- ExxonMobil: Making a Difference in Math and Science Education
- The Power of Individual Donors
- How Companies Measure Success in Philanthropic Relationships
- The Small Shop: Conducting an Informative Feasibility Study
- Why We Suffer from Hiring by Commonality
End of Year 2006 Edition
Posted: February 13th, 2007 13:52
- Friends of Guest House: Making an Impact in Alexandria/Arlington/Fairfax
- The Death of Budget Hopping
- Managing an Effective and Current Database of Corporate Contacts
- Growing Your Market
Posted: December 8th, 2006 14:18
- Hoop Dreams: Making an Impact in Anacostia
- Budget Focus: Itís That Time Again!
Small Shop: Teach Your Donors to Double Their Gift
Mentors Prepare the Way
Building a Brand through Networking
- Corporate Support Increase in 2005
Winter Holiday 2005 Edition, Volume V
Posted: January 30th, 2006 10:30
- Goodbye Mr. Drucker
- The Value of Strategic Diversity
- Socially Responsible Businesses Win!
Mosaik Pieces Vol. IV, Fall 2005
Posted: October 31st, 2005 15:31
- Taking the fear out of making "the ask"
- Diversity broadens your market
- Philanthropy as a business strategy
July-August 2005 Newsletter
Posted: October 29th, 2005 21:05
- Why Consider Corporate Funding?
- Diversity Affects your Companies Success
- Supporting Community Organizations Strengthens Your Market
- Remember What Your Mother Taught You
- Want to Know if a Program Will Work? Just Ask!
March-April 2005 Newsletter
Posted: October 28th, 2005 15:25
- The Budget Window is Now Open
- Who Benefits From Good Community Relations?
- Nonprofit Does Not Mean Non-Value
- Diversity Increases Profitability
January-February 2005 Newsletter
Posted: October 28th, 2005 15:23
- Companies Want to Say "Yes!"
- Didn't Connect with Your Corporate Champion Prior to Budget Planning?
- The Foundation is Not Always the Best First Step
- Diversify or Die!
- Diversity is Not Affirmative Action